Sunday, October 28, 2018


It was gaspingly cold when I put my head out of the door this morning, and the lawn was white with frost. My car had to be cleared of thick ice before I could set off - but at least the road had been gritted.

Stonechats were seen in several places throughout the Coigach area, and this one was snapped from the car.


A dozen or so twite were flighty around the viewpoint near Altandhu.


Two ravens took no notice when I stopped, got out of the car, and leaned on a gate to take a picture.


 Yesterday, we drove north and took some pictures of autumn moorlands and winter snow.


But the good weather didn't last, and we drove home in rain and sleet; whereas today was bright and sunny until the sun went down - and now at eight o'clock it's a "starry, starry night".

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?